slider

2/10/15

How to Create a Collage


You probably know by now that I am a BIG fan of collages.  I think there is something so cool about seeing a ton of photos all grouped together!!  I love adding collages to Project Life spreads, layouts and especially here on the blog!  I usually always use Picmonkey to create my collages.  It's fast and it's easy.  And I don't have to even worry about opening Photoshop!!  Yay for that!


As I mentioned yesterday in my Project Life video, today I have a quick video tutorial for creating collages with Picmonkey to share with you!  It's so easy to do I feel kind of silly posting this, but hopefully it will help or inspire someone out there in blogger land!!  

Here ya go!  Let me know if you have any questions or if I need to clarify anything!!  Happy collaging!


5 comments:

  1. I should have mentioned this when it first happened; you'd recommended Pic Monkey in another post awhile ago, and it has simplified my memory-keeping so much! For budget reasons, I have to print all my photos via Walgreens, and I was frustrated because I didn't have a good way to make 2x2, 2x3, or 3x4 pics. Then you mentioned Pic Monkey in that old blog post and - VOILA! - easy, quick custom-sized prints that can be printed on 4x6s at Walgreens! Thank you so much. I think a lot of bloggers don't mention basic, simple things like this because they assume people already know. I'm so grateful that didn't stop you, and I hope today's post helps somebody out like you previously helped me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to tell you my 15 year old daughter found one of your old tutorials (2Peas I think) and has watched it a few times for inspiration in putting her pages together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Stepahine! I keep hearing about PicMonkey and now you've inspired me to try it. I love your collages. Thanks for sharing the "how to"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your video tutorial! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete